The right to withdraw from the contract
1. Pursuant to the Act on Consumer Rights of May 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), a Customer who is a Consumer who concluded a distance contract via the Store may withdraw from it within 14 days without providing causes.
2. Detailed information on the rules of withdrawal from the contract under the Act on consumer rights can be found in Annex 1 to the Regulations - "Instructions on the right to withdraw from the contract".
3. The consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract. The declaration may be submitted on the form, a specimen of which is attached as Annex 2 to the Regulations.
4. If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the seller will be refunded to the bank account assigned to
the Ordering Party's payment card.
Complaints for defects in the Goods (Warranty)
1. Majestic Boards Urszula Dytko. based in Wrocław is responsible as the Seller to the Customer for physical or legal defects of the item sold (warranty) on the terms and in the manner specified in the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended) . amended).
2. The Seller is obliged to deliver the Goods without defects. The Seller is liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within two years from the date of delivery of the Goods to the Customer.
3. The Customer may report a defect in any form. In particular, the customer may submit a notification in person at the company's premises belonging to the Seller or by mail to the following address:
ul. Fabryczna 16H, 53-609 Wrocław